Job Title: Client Service Representative 1
Job Location: 20B Albert Street West, St. Joseph.
Reports to: Directors
We are searching for a professional and courteous client service technician 1 with great people skills to help our business prioritize existing customers and bring new clients on board.
- maintaining current walk in clients and maintenance and repair clients and growing our customer base,
- keeping accurate correspondence records,
- Billing and collection of payments
- meeting regularly with management,
- updating client details,
- developing customer service policies,
- and recommending different product options to clients.
- Your dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty and enhance our organization’s growth through positive client-to-business engagement.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Offer advice to clients on services and products.
- Develop surveys and capture client information.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Address client requests and troubleshoot problems.
- Schedule site visits.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should demonstrate;
- excellent active listening and communication skills,
- good personal presentation, politeness, and tact,
- must be able to function in a high-pressure environment.
- should provide timely solutions to client’s problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests, and assist in developing marketing material and sales strategies.
- Must be able to work well in teams.
- Time management skills
- Business degree or related qualification.
- At least one (1) year experience in a supervisory sales position.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Competency in the Peachtree accounting software.
- Must be willing to learn and expand knowledge about the pool industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.