All your careful planning can go out the window if your swimming pool contractor is incompetent, irresponsible, or worst of all, unethical. It goes without saying that you should call at least three builders to get estimates.
Veldon A. Limited knows that a majority of customers are price conscious and want the best price for their investment. NEVER let price alone be the determining factor. Your amazing deal today will definitely cost you a lot more in the near future.
Some contractors are able to offer you attractive pricing by cutting back on materials and by purchasing inferior parts. This is a lifetime investment therefore in order to ensure longevity the best parts, materials and craftsmanship must be utilized.
We at Veldon A Limited believe in utilizing the best quality parts and materials on the market at the same time ensuring that our contractors are specialized in their area will result in lifetime savings and guaranteed satisfaction at the end of your project. The utilization of quality parts and specialist contractors reduces your maintenance cost in years to come.
Here are a few important tips to consider before hiring your contractor;
- Get recommendations- Know anyone in the neighbourhood who has an in ground pool? If so, ask them about their experience – most pool owners are more than willing to talk about it. They may be able to steer you toward – or away from – a particular contractor.
- Get references – If your potential contractor is unwilling to provide a references stay away!
- Ask about warranties on equipment.
- Does the contractor have adequate resources at their disposal- Do they come with a strong network of subcontractors that they work with regularly and adequate staff for larger jobs?
- Go with your gut. Sometimes it really is too good to be true.
All in all, you cannot control every aspect of the client contractor relationship however, you can try to limit the possibility of a lifetime of stress and unexpected expenses.